The trick to keeping weeknight meals healthy is keeping it simple. This recipe is an example of simple I am talking about. Chicken breast cooks up in a skillet in less than 30 minutes. This recipe brings flavor and lemon with a touch of fat. Try this Lemon and Rosemary Chicken Breast recipe on your next weeknight meal. Visit our other chicken recipes here.
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken Breast Recipe Ingredients:
4 pieces fo chicken breast
3 Tbsp fresh rosemary minced
1 squeezed lemon
4 heads of garlic minced
3 Tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup of chicken bone broth
1 Tbsp of butter
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken Breast Recipe Instructions:
- In a bowl, add the minced rosemary, lemon, minced garlic, and 2 Tbsp of coconut oil mixed with chicken breast.
- Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to a large skillet. Large enough to hold the chicken breast. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Turn over the chicken.
- Add ¼ cup of chicken bone broth to the skillet. Then, cover. It should fill the bottom of the skillet. Cover the skillet 25 minutes or less.
- Remove the lid and 1 TBSP of butter to thicken the sauce.
- If it seems like it is not cooked. slice it into ½ inch slices and cook for a few minutes in the sauce.
What do you think? I cut them into pieces and place them in a skillet to keep warm. As you can see, this recipe is super easy. This recipe is for a family of four. But, if you want you can easily save for lunch the next day.