When organizing your home, it can get frustrating and downright overwhelming. To stay focused and motivate you to keep going, I created these personal mantra sayings to help you keep moving through the clutter to the lighter side of a home organization process. Say your favorite mantra first thing in the morning, while starting your organizing process, and at the end of the day. These mantra sayings will help you reestablish the commitment you have to yourself and your home. So stay persistent in the process and you will be able to clear the cluttered space without too much frustration or anxiety.
Mantra Sayings to Motivate You to Move Forward in your Organizing Process.
1. I feel lighter every time I let things go.
2. I move forward always in every way.
3. I look beyond my clutter to see the possibility of a new life.
4. I clear the clutter to better myself.
5. I remove the clutter to take care of myself.
6. Every step I take in decluttering moves me a little closer to my goal of simplicity.
7. I am moving toward a better more serene home.
8. I am looking forward to a clearer lighter life.
9. Letting go of one item gives me the opportunity to reach a simpler life.
UPDATE 2020: Some additional mantra sayings I found since this post came out.
"I will not judge myself for where I start my organizing process."
"My organizing style is my own."
"Getting it done is better than getting it perfect."
"Organizing Systems work until they do not. I will modify the system if I find that it does not work for me."
Well, there you have it, my favorite mantras. Remember that organizing is a process and can be done. It may take days, months, or years depending on how much disorganization you are dealing with. Through each step of the process, it will get easier, you will feel lighter, and you will see rewards for your efforts. Leave a comment below if you have issues with your process, and I will be sure to respond.
Feel free to share these images to motivate others to move forward in their organizing process.
What is your favorite mantra saying to help you move past the blocks in your organizing path? Please share in the comment section.