Since I have been on the KETO diet for the last few months, I found that I have been missing some things. No, it’s not sugar or sweets. It’s soup and tortillas. I’m missing the crunch of tortillas and a deliciously warm soup. Well, I finally manded something that would satisfy one of these cravings. This quick KETO Soup recipe is super easy and can be made for a quick lunch or dinner. It does only make 2 servings of 1 cup each. Great for those fasting periods.
2 cups Prepared chicken or beef Bone Broth
2 tablespoons of cabbage shredded
1 ounce of fresh red pepper diced
One scallion chopped
2 tbsp MCT oil
Red pepper flakes for spice
- Add two cups of bone broth to a saucepan.
- Add shredded cabbage to the broth.
- Add chopped up red pepper and scallions to the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5-10 minutes until the red peppers are a little tender.
- Remove from heat and add MCT oil and red pepper flakes for a little spice if you want.
Here’s the final dish. What do you think? Would you make this recipe for you?
Below is the printable Quick KETO Soup recipe. Feel free to print it out.