I'm doing something different this week. I decided to do a quick weeknight complete meal for you to make. It's the start of grilling season for us so my recipes from now on will most likely be about grilling and other recipes you can do on the grill.
This week's recipe includes Tequila Rosemary Chicken thighs with Parm zucchini and a baked sweet potato.
Complete meal includes:
Tequila Rosemary Grilled Chicken thighs recipe
Grilled Parmesan zucchini wedges
Grilled Sweet Potato
Tequila Rosemary Grilled Chicken Thighs Ingredients:
8 pieces of Boneless skinless chicken thighs
⅓ cup of Kraft Zest Lime dressing or your favorite lime dressing
¼ cup of your favorite aged Tequila
1 TBSP Dried Rosemary (crushed into smaller pieces)
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add all the above ingredients into a freezer bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour or 3-4 hours depending on how much time you have.
- Preheat Grill
- Cook on one side for 10 minutes.
- Turn over and cook on the other side for 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes.
Parmesan Zucchini side ingredients:
4 zucchini cut into wedges
½ cup of parmesan cheese grated
¼ cup olive oil
½ tsp of granulated garlic or fresh garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut zucchini into wedges.
- Toss in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add to the grill and cook for 5 minutes and then turn over and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from the grill and cut into smaller pieces if you want.
Sweet potato ingredients:
4-6 sweet potatoes
- Clean and pierce with a fork a few times.
- Then wrap each one in foil.
- Cook for 20-40 minutes depending on the size of the sweet potato.
Here's the complete meal. What do you think?
Here is the recipe to print. Enjoy the meal with your family.
Here are some great cookbooks for grilling I found on Amazon. Some of these cookbooks I have and others I want to buy.
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.