My son's birthday happened recently and I wanted to share the KETO Vanilla Cake recipe I made for him. While he is not on KETO, I also wanted to enjoy in the festivities. If you have come to my blog often, you know that I am not a dessert person. But, every so often I do like making a sweet or two for the family. This recipe was easy to make and was a little sweeter than I expected but no one stopped eating it.
I used a 9 by 9 inch glass baking dish. It was the perfect size to make 9 small pieces. Unfortunately, I only have pictures of the final dessert and not the process. I hope you try it anyway and let me know if you liked it. To be honest, I ate the rest of the cake throughout the remaining days because my son had to go back to college. Yummy!
Ingredients for A Yummy KETO Vanilla Cake Recipe:
4 oz cream cheese (soften)
½ cup butter unsalted (soften)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup monk fruit
½ cup heavy cream
2 cups almond superfine flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup of your favorite KETO Buttercream Icing
Instructions for A Yummy KETO Vanilla Cake Recipe:
1. Add butter, cream cheese.
2. Mix in one egg at a time. Mixing together well.
3. Add heavy cream, add flour, baking soda, and baking powder together slowly.
4. Cut a piece of parchment and lay in a 9 x 9 pan.
5. Add the batter to the pan.
6. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the center comes out clean with a toothpick.
Note: Make your favorite KETO icing. I used a recipe I found online or you can use your favorite buttercream icing and substitute the sweetener with monk fruit.
Below you can print this recipe.
A Yummy KETO Vanilla Cake Recipe
- 4 oz cream cheese (soften)
- ½ cup butter unsalted (soften)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup monk fruit
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups almond superfine flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup of your favorite KETO Buttercream Icing
- Add butter, cream cheese.
- Mix in one egg at a time. Mixing together well.
- Add heavy cream, add flour, baking soda, and baking powder together slowly.
- Cut a piece of parchment and lay in a 9 x 9 pan.
- Add the batter to the pan.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the center comes out clean with a toothpick.
Here's the cake with the candles on it. It was yummy. Remember, I am not a baker but wanted to share my recipe with you anyway. Sorry for the homemade looking cake. What do you think of this keto vanilla cake recipe?