When peaches are in season, I always stick to one type of dish. That dish involves me grilling the peaches. So, I wanted to change it up a bit and try a different peach salad recipe. Like the idea of colorful salads. They are just so much more satisfying to the eye as well as the tummy. And, since I had some ripe peaches, I figured I would add even more color to the dish. Check out how I created this colorful side for my family. They loved it by the way. The dressing is a little sweet to enhance the sweetness of the peaches. I hope you enjoy it.
6 plum tomatoes wedged
1 cup corn (frozen) – Defrost corn
1/2 cup of Mozzarella pearls
1 large peach
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
- Defrost 1 cup of corn.
- Cut the plum tomatoes into wedges and remove the top near the stem. Add to the bowl.
- Drain the mozzarella pearls and add to bowl with the tomatoes.
- Remove the pit of the peach and dice into small pieces and add to bowl.
- To make the dressing: Add the olive oil, honey, aged balsamic, and salt and pepper to taste. It should be a little sweet.
- Toss the salad with the dressing then set aside for 1/2 hour.
That’s it. Doesn’t it look yummy? It was very refreshing and great for when peaches are in season. Try it and taste for yourself. Now it’s your turn, would you try this dish? Did you make something similar? Please share your thoughts below. I would love to hear from you.
But wait, do you want even more salad inspiration? Check out our Salad Recipes page.
Check out the printable recipe below if you wish to print this recipe.
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.