Soup recipes are great! When you are on a Keto diet, sometimes it is more difficult to find a keto-friendly soup. This Keto garlic sausage soup recipe is for the garlic lovers out there. I am one of them! Removing the seasoned sausage and making them into one-inch meatballs added so much flavor to the soup. The soup is great for weeknight meals.
KETO Garlic Sausage Soup Recipe Ingredients:
2 teaspoon of avocado oil
1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
4-5 garlic minced
4 cups of bone broth to cover
1 red pepper chopped
1 white onion chopped
4 links of Italian sausage mild remove skin and roll into 1 inch balls
2 cups spinach
1 tbsp Parsley dried
Salt and pepper
KETO Garlic Sausage Soup Recipe Instructions:
- Add 1 tsp avocado oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes to Dutch oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Add peppers and onion for 3 minutes until opaque then remove the mixture from pan to a plate. Set aside.
- Add a 1 tsp of avocado oil to a hot but not smoking Dutch oven pan.
- Add uncooked sausage balls. Brown on all sides 5-7 minutes in a Dutch oven. Add a sprinkle of dried parsley.
- Add broth to cover, peppers, sausage, and onion mixture with parsley 1 tsp on top. Lightly salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the spinach to top and cover for 5 minutes or until wilted.
- Stir and remove from heat and serve.
Feel free to print this recipe:
Here's the delicious soup! What do you think? Would you make it?
If you are looking for some additional soup keto recipes, check out these posts for other bloggers.
Visit our other Keto / Soup recipes by clicking here.