Slow cooker recipes are one of my favorites this time of year. The cold weather makes me crave warm foods. This slow cooker turkey breast with vegetables is great for Sunday meals and leftovers for the week. Here's how I made it.
2 lb Turkey Breast (Boneless)
2 tablespoon and a drizzle Olive Oil
½ tablespoon and a pinch of Herbs de Provence
½ teaspoon Granulated garlic
1 ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
½ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
2 sweet potatoes peeled, chopped into ¾-inch pieces
1 yellow onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 Apple crisp cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup vegetable broth
- Prep veggies and place in the slow cooker. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top of the vegetables. Add ½ teaspoon paprika, a pinch of Herbs de Provence, and a touch of salt and pepper then mix. Set slow cooker to low. Add 1 cup vegetable broth.
- Coat the boneless turkey breast with 1 tablespoon olive oil, Herbs de Provence, Garlic, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Heat dutch oven pan to warm. Add the turkey breast and brown on all sides.
- Place on top of the veggies in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Season as needed. Create gravy with the drippings as you see fit.
Well, there you have it. Feel free to create gravy with your leftover broth after you remove the veggies.
If you want to make this recipe on paper, feel free to print it out here.
Would this be something you would make? If so, feel free to give it a rating if you do try it.
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon and other affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.