Are you looking to get your life organized right now? This 31 Days challenge may be just the thing! Here is the entire list for you to review and share.
The rules are simple. Organize one area each day for 31 days. And, just wait and see how your life will be transformed into a well-oiled machine. And, improving your ability to handle anything that comes your way.
31 Days to an Organized Life Broken down into what to do each day
- Looking for your keys, have a centrally located key holder for everyone to use.
- Write a ‘Bills to Pay’ list & when they are due. Post it where you can see it easily.
- The night before write down what needs to be cleaned and what chores need to be done.
- Clearing out the clutter from the entrance will make you feel relaxed when you enter the home.
- Organize your bathroom by zones to make your morning routines run more smoothly.
- Write recurring chores, like cooking and cleaning, on your calendar to manage time.
- Ask yourself, "Have I completed EVERYTHING I needed to do for the project?"
- Prevent urgent work by determining the possible outcome.
- Organize your grocery list to match the store's layout.
- Keep kids school backpacks and coats/hats in one place.
- Keep the kids' school supplies in one place for easy use.
- Clear out your purse while waiting for your child's classes to finish.
- Run errands that are near to each other to save time.
- What is most important in your bedroom? Get rid of items you don't love.
- Group kids' books by age group to help bedtime run smoothly.
- Sort mail right when you bring it in.
- Pull your favorite recipes and put them in one binder for save keeping.
- Have bins on steps to hold things before you go upstairs.
- Keep your home office desk cleared at the end of each day.
- Have a large calendar to hold all family members' activities.
- Group like items in your pantry.
- Group small like items in the junk drawer into small bins.
- Store keys on hooks near your bag.
- Create areas in your kitchen to help speed up your meal prep.
- Have a first aid kit in your car.
- For narrow spaces, use the floor to ceiling shelving to create more storage.
- Have a healthy snack bin with individually packed snacks for your kids to grab.
- Sort games by age group to keep younger kids away from games that are not appropriate.
- Add a weekly clipboard for current week papers.
- Clear counters each night after cleaning the dishes.
- Set a nightly routine to help your kids and you relax.
If you want to share or print the entire 31 Days to an Organized Life, here is an image below that you can print.
Feel free to share. I hope this helps you get your life organized. Here's to an organized life and year!