Father’s Day is coming up and we all know what that means…we need to find a gift for a father how has it all or doesn’t want anything. But, think about it, do you really want to add clutter to your dad’s home? If the answer is now, I made up a clutter-free Father’s Day gift guide for dad to help you.
Here are 13 clutter-free gifts for dad I found.
- Prepare a nice meal for dad: make a nice dinner for dad or bake him his favorite dessert. Check out my grilling recipes to help you find the best recipe to make for dad.
- Give him gift cards to his favorite restaurant.
- Give him gift cards for music or movies on iTunes or Google Play.
- Give him gift cards for car detailing from a local business.
- Give him tickets to his favorite band, sporting events, or movies.
- Give him a weekend getaway.
- Give him a membership to a gym if he is active.
- Give him a Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership – Digital Code if he is a gamer.
- Give him a golf membership for a period of time if he loves golf.
- If he likes other sports, purchase some days that he can go there to play his favorite sport. For example, give him a bowling pass for so many visits. Does he like racing cars? Here might like doing NASCAR racing experience.
- Give him a monthly club membership for a period of time. Beer of the month club, Fruit of the month club: Here are some options from Amazon: Golden State DeLite Monthly Fruit Club – 3 Month Club, Root Beer of the Month Club–12 months, International Cheese of the Month – 3 Month/Pay Full (1.5 pounds)
- Purchase him a class for him to learn something new. If he likes cooking, you can check out classes at Sur La Table.
- Purchase him a season pass: amusement parks, aquarium, baseball games.
Benefits for giving clutter-free gifts for dad:
- Obviously, you are not adding to the clutter in his home.
- Having an opportunity to spend time with dad.
- Showing him that you know his interests.
I hope this gives you some ideas on what to give your dad this year. What are you planning to give dad for Father’s Day this year? What was your dad’s favorite gift in the past? Please share your thoughts below.
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.