Boneless turkey breast is a quick weeknight dish all throughout the year. We love turkey for weeknight dinners at our house. We have it at least once a month. It's great for the grill and I find that we get a ton of leftovers so we can eat it for a few days in different meals. This rosemary and thyme grilled turkey breast keto style recipe is yummy and can easily be made for any weeknight dinner.
I personally purchase the turkey breast that is from Perdue that is already brined and seasoned because it is easy to find near me. But, you can always ask your butcher if they can cut you turkey breast without being brined. It's up to you. I do, however, wash off the brine and seasoning before I reapply my seasoning mix. It works pretty well. I choose not to add salt because it becomes too salty after it is cooked.
While this is a grilled recipe, if you don't have a grill, you can always bake it in the oven at 375 degrees for 40-50 minutes or longer. It tastes the same.
Ingredients for Rosemary and Thyme Grilled Turkey Breast Keto Style Recipe
3 LB turkey breast (washed if it was seasoned in brine)
3 tablespoon avocado oil
1-2 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1-2 tablespoon Paprika
1 tablespoon Granulated Garlic
1 teaspoon Salt or Pepper if you want
Instructions for Rosemary and Thyme Grilled Turkey Breast Keto Style Recipe
- Wash the turkey breast and open it up if it is wrapped. If there are any high spots, cut it down horizontally and open it up and flatten it.
Lay flat in a large glass baking dish.
- Season the meat on both sides with the avocado oil, paprika, rosemary, thyme, granulated garlic. Add salt and/or pepper if desired. Use more herbs and oil if it seems dry on the meat.
- Preheat grill. Add meat to indirect heat for 40 minutes - 20 minutes on each side.
- Take off the grill and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve. I served with broccoli and salad. It was delicious.
If you are concern about grilling a turkey breast, visit this post from Weber that talks about how to grill a turkey breast.
Below is the recipe you can print.
Here's the final product. Would you make it?
Feel free to purchase these Keto style cookbooks from Amazon. I will receive a referral fee at no additional cost to you. Enjoy and happy cooking.