It's great when one recipe can be used for two different dishes. This recipe is the second recipe that can be created with the Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Keto Style. It's a quick dish and perfect for a weeknight family meal. This Keto Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe was super easy to make and only took a half an hour to do and most of the time it was me waiting for the cauliflower pizza to cook and cool down.
When making a prepackaged cauliflower pizza, be sure to follow the directions. While they are wonderful to enjoy for a quick night meal or a Saturday game night treat, they do take time. So, allocate the time. It is not the last minute whip together dish you may think.
Simple Ingredients to make Keto Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe:
2 TBSP tomato paste
1/2 to 1 tsp Frank's Hot sauce
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 cauliflower crust I used Cali'Flour foods LLC.
1/4 - 1/2 cup buffalo chicken from last week: Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Keto Style
1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheddar
1 TBSP chives minced
Easy Instructions to make Keto Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe:
- Make buffalo chicken dip recipe. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, place tomato paste, chicken broth, and hot sauce. Mix well to combine. Simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off and set aside.
- Make the cauliflower according to the packaging. Let cool to firm up.
- Spread the tomato paste mixture on the pizza.
- Add 1 cup buffalo chicken dip spread on the pizza.
- Add shredded Mexican blend cheddar.
- Add chives on top of the pizza.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Enjoy! What do you think? I found that the crust needed to get a little cool so it would firm up. It was best to cut after it cooled a better also. The Buffalo chicken dip that was used as a topping gave the pizza a little spice and a wonderful flavor. I will be making this one again for the whole family.