Ever since college, I have been a fan of Buffalo Chicken recipes. Whether it is buffalo chicken wings, a dip that I can serve with nachos or a topping for a pizza or flatbread, I enjoy the tanginess and spiciness with the taste of cayenne pepper that just touches the back of the throat. It's a festival for the taste buds.
Simple Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Keto Style:
3 chicken breasts (seasoning: 2 cups Bone Broth, 1 tsp salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, 1 tsp of granulated garlic, and 1 tsp of smoked paprika)
1 block of Cream Cheese (original - full fat) - softened
No sugar added Ranch dressing - I used Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
½ cup of Frank's Red Hot
1 tablespoon butter
½ - ¾ cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese for topping
2 tablespoon chives for garnish
Easy Instructions to make Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Keto Style:
- Shred the chicken breast using an InstantPot or whatever you choose. Create the seasoned liquid and place it into the pot, then add the chicken. Use the pressure cooker setting and cook for 20 minutes. Make sure the InstantPot is sealed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. While waiting for the chicken to cook, prepare the sauce. In a food processor, mix Cream Cheese block, Ranch dressing, and Frank's Red Hot until mixed well.
- Take the chicken breast out of the InstantPot when it finished and the pressure valve releases. And with two forks, shred the chicken in a large bowl. Transfer the Cream Cheese mixture in with the chicken breast and stir until combined. The chicken should be wet completely.
- In a shallow pie plate, use the pad of butter and butter the bottom of the glass dish. This makes two shallow pie plates. If you want to make one, you will have some leftover for another time.
- Add the chicken to the pie plate and evenly distribute in the plate.
- Add the Mexican shredded cheese to the top and bake for 17-20 minutes or until bubbly and golden. Add the chives after finished cooking.
- Enjoy warm or room temperature with Celery and Coconut flour tortilla chips.
Well, there you have it. This was one of my family's favorite dip recipes and boy did it go fast! What do you think? Would you make this for your next gathering or a special treat? Please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.
Below you will find other blogs' Keto style buffalo chicken dip recipes. Feel free to check them out.
If you want to print this recipe out, here is the completed Buffalo chicken dip recipe.