Many recipes can make more than one dish. This soup recipe uses the same ingredients as our Quick and Easy Potato Soup Recipe. If you are entertaining this weekend, try this recipe.
Ingredients for Quick Potato Skins Recipe:
4 large baked potato (Russet)
3 TBSP green onions (scallions) sliced
5 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
½ cup of Shredded cheese
Instructions for Quick Potato Skins Recipes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean the potatoes. Pierce the potatoes with a fork. Then, roll them in some salt 1 tsp of salt. Not all of it will stick.
- Place them on a microwaveable plate in the microwave for 20 minutes for all 4 potatoes. Check for doneness by poking it with a knife. If the knife goes through, you are done. If they don't add another 5 minutes until done.
- Then let cool and cut them open long ways. Scoop out the center and put in a bowl and set aside.
- Place skins on a cookie sheet or a pizza stone. Add a hand full of shredded cheese, and bacon add to the top of the potato skins. And bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Top with scallions and serve.
The final potato skins dish. The kids loved it. I hope you enjoy it too.
Here is the recipe printable:
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.