New Year's Eve is just around the corner. Planning on having people over to ring in the new year? Here is a fun way to share the evening with friends and family. Make Your Own Pizza Party! I did this recently, and everyone loved it.
What ingredients do you need to make your very own pizza party for New Year's Eve?
A variety of cheeses in 3 to 4 oz cups each one for each pizza - Mozzarella, Soy cheese, Feta, Mozzarella ball
A few bowls of vegetables like blanched broccoli and fresh spinach.
Different types of spreads like Tomato sauce, artichoke spread, pesto, roasted red pepper spread, and garlic
Make a delicious salad or have someone bring one.
How to set up your New Year's Eve Make Your Own Pizza Party?
- Setup the bowls in advance. Place them on a tray and store them in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place two personal-sized pizzas on a cookie sheet.
- Have each person decorate their own pizzas. If you have two trays in the oven, you can bake 4 personal sized pizzas on two trays. Then bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Pull them out and let them sit to cool.
- Transfer them to a cutting board for guests to use to cut their pizza.
- Place the salad next to the cutting board so people can grab some salad as well.
Feel free to print out this recipe:
Here are some of the fun and delicious finished pizzas:
Visit some other DIY make your own pizza party articles I found online below.
Everyone had a blast making their own pizza. And, one personal sized pizza was enough for everyone.
I hope this inspires you to make you how "Make your own pizza party".
Here are some things you may need for this party. I found them on Amazon(affiliate).
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.