****Visit our "Disclosure Policy and Cookies" for details. Affiliate links appear on this page from Google Adsense, Amazon, Order Out of Chaos, Impact affiliate members, Release, Repurpose, Reorganize, and Shareasale affiliate members.****
Recently, I have enjoyed one-skillet recipes. They save time on my weeknight meals and are super easy to make. This one has the added advantage of also being a Keto-friendly recipe. Less stuff to clean after dinner is always a plus for a healthy weeknight meal.
Keto Style Ground Beef and Mushroom One Skillet Recipe Ingredients:
2 tablespoon salted butter
1 onion chopped
1 package of sliced mushrooms cut in half
1 tablespoon Thyme
1 LB ground beef (organic)
1 package of baby Kale / Spinach
½ cups shredding mozzarella
Salt and Pepper to taste
Keto Style Ground Beef and Mushroom One Skillet Recipe Instructions:
- In a hot skillet, add butter and chopped onions. Cook until translucent. About 5-7 minutes depending on how large the chopped onion pieces are. Lower the temperature if the onion starts to brown too much.
- Cut the sliced mushrooms in half if they are large. Add them to the onions in the skillet.
- Add ½ of the dried thyme. Toss and cook for 5 minutes or so until the start to reduce down.
- Push the mushroom and onions to the side of the skillet. Then, add the ground beef in the center. Add the other ½ of the dried thyme. Breakdown the meat with a wooden spoon. Cook the ground beef until it is completely brown.
- Then mix them with the mushroom and ground beef.
- Toss the baby kale and spinach on top of the ground beef-mushroom mixture. Add a little salt and pepper. Cover with lid and cook until wilted about 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and toss with a wooden spoon.
- Add the shredded mozzarella to the top.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Here's the finished dish. What do you think? Would you make this for your family? I found that the organic ground beef was tastier. Using the box of organic kale/spinach mix was super quick to finish off the dish so adding it last keep it from overcooking.
Visit our Keto Style recipes here.
Check out these 30 one-pot keto recipes from other bloggers.