Fall dishes are my favorite because they not only offer a delicious taste, but they also provide a pleasant aroma around the home to welcome the new fall season With nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves, these spices scream autumn. Try it for yourself and see.
Simple Ingredients to make this Pumpkin Ricotta Pie Recipe:
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp cloves
1 lb Ricotta cheese
1/2 - 2/3 cup of monk fruit - adjust the amount, it's pretty sweet
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup coconut/almond milk or coconut milk
1/2 cup chopped walnut
Easy Instructions to make this Pumpkin Ricotta Pie Recipe:
- Preheat the 350 degrees.
- Mix the nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in a bowl.
- Sprinkle a little bit on the pumpkin puree and stir. Then, mix the rest with the ricotta.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, coconut flour, coconut milk three eggs and monk fruit sweetener to the ricotta mixture.
- Mix well in the mixture.
- Butter the 5 x 12 glass baking sheet. Be sure to butter the sides as well as the bottom.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Using a tablespoon, add six spoonfuls of pumpkin batter in random areas in the baking dish.
- Using a knife mix the pumpkin into the ricotta batter creating swirls throughout the cake batter.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean in the center.
- Let cool.
What do you think? Doesn't it look yummy? The fragrance is lovely for this fall season. Tips: Don't overcook it. It will crack. Make sure you stir the pumpkin pretty well. It may break if there is too much pumpkin.