KETO meals can be super easy to make, especially when it involves breakfast. My favorite dish is tomato sauce with eggs. It's delicious and I think of my childhood every time I have it. All it takes is these 5 ingredients. This quick Keto pizza eggs recipe tastes like a pizza for breakfast! I so wanted this since I haven't had pizza in months. It's pretty traumatic being that I am an Italian girl.
½ tablespoon salted butter
Three large eggs
Two tablespoons no sugar added tomato sauce or make mine (Mom's Tomato Sauce Recipe)
Eight pepperonis cut into 4 pie size pieces
Two ounces mozzarella slices cut into 4 pie size pieces
- Add ½ tablespoon butter to skillet and heat.
- Add 3 eggs scrambled into the skillet.
- Add 2 tablespoon prepared tomato sauce mix with eggs and cook 2 minutes. Continually mixing it to cook the eggs.
- Add the cut up pepperoni and mix into the eggs.
- Add quartered mozzarella to melt on top.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy!
What do you think? Doesn't it look yummy? You could make this an omelet as well. Add the eggs then place the tomato sauce mixed in with the egg. Then cook the egg and then add pepperoni and mozzarella. That's it.
The printable recipe is below. Feel free to print it.
Here are some additional KETO scrabbled eggs recipes from other experts that you may like also.