****Visit our "Disclosure Policy and Cookies" for details. Affiliate links appear on this page from Google Adsense, Amazon, Order Out of Chaos, Impact affiliate members, Release, Repurpose, Reorganize, and Shareasale affiliate members.****
Some people think making eggs from scratch in the morning takes too long. But it really does not take long at all. This breakfast recipe is super easy to make during the week. I made it on a Monday morning and had it for two breakfasts. You can make this Keto Style Mexican Mini Breakfast muffins Recipe, too. Feel free to double or triple it to cover more days of the week to help you stay on your Keto diet.
Keto Style Mexican Mini Breakfast Muffins Ingredients:
1 teaspoon Mexican Seasoning (I used McCormick's) (Amazon Affiliate)
2 tablespoon Organic Heavy Cream (Amazon Affiliate)
2 tablespoon Chunky Salsa (I used Pace) (Amazon Affiliate)
4-5 slices of organic uncured baked ham thin slices (Make sure it has no sugar in it. )
Disclosure: at no additional cost to you, if you click through and buy something on Amazon, I will receive a small referral fee. Thank you for supporting my small business.
Keto Style Mexican Mini Breakfast Muffins Recipe Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Scramble the eggs, Mexican seasoning, heavy cream, and salsa together in a mixing bowl with a spout.
3. Spray or butter the mini muffin tin. I used about half of the mini muffins on the pan.
4. Using a round cookie cutter, cut the ham into rounds. Use the scraps and overlap the muffin openings so the egg has a cup to pour into. If you want to pour them right into the mini muffin tin. You can do that too and not use the ham at all.
5. Pour a little of the egg mixture into each mini cup until you use up all the egg mixture.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. They will puff up and then deflate when cooled.
7. Serve warm or cold with a side of guacamole or avocado.
What do you think? Will you make this Keto Style Mexican Mini Breakfast Muffins Recipe? It was delicious. I will be making this one again.
Feel free to visit our other breakfast muffin recipes!
A dollop of guacamole makes it even better?
Visit our breakfast dishes to make your family brunch a special event.
Here's the recipe if you want to print it.