Oh no, Christmas is only a week away! Do you still have shopping to do? Can’t find items for your closest friends and family. I hear you, here are 10 last-minute gift ideas to help inspire you to shop:
- Go to a nearby Hallmark store. You can find lots of easy simple gifts to give to someone.
- Send regional treats. We have sent Chicago Pizza and San Fransisco Sourdough bread to family members. But you can also send NY Style Bagels, and Tastykakes too.
- Think about buying homemade stuff like handmade soaps and candles. Nearby high-end grocery stores, like Whole Foods will probably carry them.
- Create a CD playlist for them with their favorite songs. This may sound old school. But, people love CDs customized to them.
- Buy a plain t-shirt and decorate it with fabric markers. Need a gift for a kid who loves to drawing, you can give them fabric markers and plain t-shirts to draw on and wear.
- Buy artwork or spirits at your local store. Wine and beer make great gifts. If you are in another state besides PA, you can ship wine direct from wineries.
- Pick up gift cards movie tickets at your nearest grocery store or movie theater. The main movie theaters have tickets every where these days. Add a bucket of popcorn or candy to the gift card and it would be great for a family night out or date night.
- Get a gift certificate for a lesson or two at your nearby dance studio or cooking class. Places like “Painting with a Twist” are great places to go and learn something new. Sur la table offers great cooking classes to sharpen your cooking skills. They also have date nights classes, mom and me and dad and me classes. We have been to several and really enjoy them.
- Make your own theme basket. Here are some examples: car wash, spa night, barbecue, baking, and bread making kit.
- Get a subscription to a magazine or a once a month club. There’s even a beer of the month club.
I hope this helps inspire you to get your Christmas shopping done so you have time to enjoy the season.
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.