Recently, I discovered that a product I wanted to share with you all. This product is something I can use to enjoy my holiday cookies again. There are several out there, but this one is one that I found recently made from my favorite vegan spread company. It's called... Drum Roll, please... "Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks."
Note: I was not given money for this recipe post. I genuinely love this product and want to share it with my dairy-free visitors.
Oatmeal Cookie Recipe with REESE's PIECES
- one box of your favorite oatmeal cookie recipe (without raisins)
- Substitute the butter with the nondairy vegan sticks similar or the same as Earth Balance mentioned above
- one cup of Hershey REESE's PIECES for baking (NOTICE: These are NOT Dairy Free!!!!) - TO MAKE IT FULLY DAIRY FREE, substitute this for another dairy free candy. Sorry for the confusion.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow the instructions on the box and mix it well.
- Add 1 cup of the Hershey REESE's PIECES to the mixture and mix to combine.
- Roll into one tsp size balls and place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 15-16 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet then transfer to a cooling rack.
And here's the finished product. Don't they look delicious? These cookies are so good, creamy and tasty. I'm so excited to be able to make cookies and eat them again. Now I just have to watch my waistline. =)
Do you have a favorite vegan butter recipe that you use when you bake? Please share it with our visitors below. I would love to hear from you.
Please note the link above is affiliate links through Amazon and at no additional cost to you, I will receive affiliate fees if you click through and decide to make a purchase.