Each year, we give homemade cookies out to our friends, family, clients, and colleagues. This season I focused on baking gluten-free desserts and cookies. This one is an oldie but goodie. It's delicious to give as gifts and looks pretty. Best of all, it is so easy to make. It took me less than half an hour to make. That's my kind of cookie recipe. I hope you try this gluten free chocolate chip macaroons and check it out.
- Why I was inspired to make this recipe?
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Macaroons Ingredients
- How to make these Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Macaroons?
- Recipe Reveal
- Substitutions You Can Use
- Equipment Used for this Recipe
- Top tip
- Printable and Shareable Recipe Card
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Macaroons
- Popular Posts
Why I was inspired to make this recipe?
The Macaroons are great for anyone who has a gluten-free intolerance.
This recipe is one of my favorites because it also uses very few ingredients. With only five ingredients, it's a quick and easy recipe and perfect for our collections of cookie recipes.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Macaroons Ingredients
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 ¼ cups shredded unsweetened coconut medium to a fine mix
⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs white
½ cup chocolate chips
See the recipe card for quantities. Below is an image of the ingredients I used.
How to make these Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Macaroons?
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Pull all the ingredients together and measure them out.
Step 2: Mix the wet ingredients together: unsweetened coconut, milk, and vanilla thoroughly in a separate bowl.
Step 3: Beat egg white until stiff. Scrap the sides to make sure all the egg whites are fluffy and combined.
Step 4: Combine the two mixtures and fold in chocolate chips. Using a spatula, fold the chocolate chips evenly just until combined.
Step 6: Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) 15—20 minutes or until browned lightly on top.
Step 7: After baking, let sit for a few minutes then transfer with a spatula to a cooling rack. If you move them too fast, they will lose their shape.
Here is the finished dish. Doesn’t it look amazing? It is super delicious. They are crispy and are a little sticky, perfect Macroom.
Related Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
Feel free to visit our other posts that are similar to this one for even more wonderful recipes.
Substitutions You Can Use
You can add whatever you want to this gluten-free cookie recipe.
- You can add some sprinkles to the top for a little bit of color.
- If you want to make cookies with less chocolate, you can use mini chocolate chips.
Just be sure to add the same amount of these items as you did with the chocolate chips.
Equipment Used for this Recipe
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through and decide to make a purchase.
Feel free to place them in a plastic container with a lid layered with wax paper to help keep the gluten-free chocolate chip macaroons from sticking together.
If it is too sticky, you can wet the spoon with water and then spoon the macaroon. Then, with wet hands, roll into a bowl and place on parchment or liner paper on the cookie sheet.
Add extra shredded coconuts if it is too wet and not combined.
Printable and Shareable Recipe Card
Feel free to share or print this recipe for your convenience.
- Yummy Curry Chicken Salad Recipe (120,213)
- Places To Donate Jewelry You Do Not Want (77,017)
- 18 Positive Mantra Sayings to Keep You on the… (44,663)
- This Year's Recycling Locations and Shredder Events (41,369)
- 13 Ways to Make Your Bedroom An Oasis (40,139)
- Incredibly Easy Tips for Organizing An Older Adult's Home (36,425)