For a well-organized kitchen, it's best to organize the areas into zones, the baking zone, the prep zone, etc... Here is one zone that even the kids will like to set up with you. "The Baking Zone" Who doesn't like a sweet now and again? I am not a big baker myself but my family loves to bake cookies and cakes around the holidays so we had to have a baking zone. Here is a list of the tools needed to your baking zone to make the zone a huge success!
Essential baking supplies in your baking zone
2. Measuring tools (cups, spoons, etc...) Pick a variety of cups and spoons. Get ones for liquids and ones for dry ingredients. I find it makes baking a lot faster if you don't have to wash your supplies between each step.
3. Baking powder and baking soda in sealed containers: I like containers with locks on all four sides. It seals them a lot better than ones that just lay on top.
4. Baking Oils (vegetable oil) - store these items where you usually use them instead of the baking area. This way you don't need to always go to the baking area to get oil.
5. Flavoring like vanilla, almond, etc...
6. Useful Baking Tools like cookie cutters, rolling pins, pastry brushes, cutters, sifts, decorating icing tools
7. Baking Pans like Pie plates, cookie sheets, etc...
8. Baking pre-mix boxes (if used)
9. Icing, sprinkles, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, etc...
I hope this list of tools needed in your baking zone helps you get your Baking Zone more organized!
Note: if you click through and purchase the items above from Amazon, I receive a commission fee.