As school approaches, having freezer meals makes life easier during the busy school year. I will be doing a series on freezer meals to help you and your family eat healthy weeknight meals.
My first freezer meal recipe is herb chicken thighs with corn recipe.
It can be served over rice or gluten-free pasta or even a piece of bread. Here is how you make it.
1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 10 3/4 oz Cream of mushroom soup
4 cooked corn on the cob kernels (cut off kernels)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp fresh basil (you can use dried instead)
1 Tbsp dried oregano (you can use fresh instead)
- Add all the ingredients above in a gallon freezer bag. Then freeze.
- When ready to cook, defrost the bag in a bowl.
- Preheat to 350 degrees.
- Spray the 13 x 9 pan with nonstick spray.
- Add content of the bag into the pan.
- Cover with foil and cook for 60 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Serve over rice or any other grain you like.
Here is the finished dish:
Here’s the cooked dish. Enjoy!
If you want to print out the recipe, here it is below.
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.