I find that I feel better when I eat veggies in the morning. Making this quick smoothie recipe helps me start my day on a healthy note. This one is my favorite. I find that this recipe makes two servings but its so low in calories that you can probably drink both servings if you want.
1 cup cucumber cut longways into quarters then cut into chunks
1 cup dark baby greens (organic)
1 cup of tropical fruit blend frozen (organic)
1 Dairy Free Isagenix Vanilla Chai 2.2 oz pack
8 oz - 12 oz of water
- Wash the fresh produce.
- Cut up the cucumber longways into quarters then cut into bite size chunks
- Add the greens to the blender.
- Add the cucumber to the blender.
- Add frozen fruit to the blender.
- Add Dairy-Free Isagenix Vanilla Chai or your favorite protein shake.
- Add 8 - 12 oz of water depending on your smoothie thickness preference.
- Blend for at least 30 seconds.
- Drink right away and enjoy.
Well, there you have it! A smoothie with veggies and fruits that help you get your recommended daily servings in each day. What do you think of this recipe? Would you try it? Please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.
For other recipes using Isagenix products, check out this page.
If you want more information about Isagenix, you can read about my first experience with the product. I created this page about two years ago, and I am still using the product regularly - once a day to be exact. It helps me keep up with my protein without eating tons and tons of meat and dairy something I physically can't do due to my dairy and beef sensitivity.
Please note these are affiliate links through Amazon and Isagenix, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn affiliate fees if you decide to make a purchase.