Keto recipes are very flavorful. From sausage to beef, you can make a savory dish that is super easy to make and eat. This recipe is another one of my sheet pan recipes. It’s easy for weeknight meals for a family of 4. It’s great as leftovers as well.
KETO Sausage and Bacon Wraps with Veggies Ingredients:
1 lb of pork Italian sausage
1 lb of bacon sliced
1 lb of broccoli florets
1 lb of mushroom sliced
1 – 2 red pepper sliced
1 tbsp dried thyme
2 tbsp Avocado oil
Salt / Pepper
KETO Sausage and Bacon Wraps with Veggies Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut the sausage into 2-3 inch links. Add to a bowl.
3. Open the bacon packet and wrap each piece of sausage with one bacon strip. Set on a Cookie sheet.
4. In a bowl, add the cut broccoli florets, mushroom slices, red pepper slices, dried thyme, and add the avocado oil and salt and pepper. Add the coated veggies to the cookie sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 15-25 minutes until the bacon is cooked. If the roasted peppers and the mushrooms look like they cook too quickly, feel free to remove them and place in a bowl. Then place the cookie sheets back into the oven and continue roasting. Add more thyme if needed.
6. Pull out and serve and enjoy.
It was an excellent dish for a quick weeknight meal. By cutting the sausage, each person in the family a good sampling of the dish. What do you think of the finished product? Would you make it? Please share your comments below. Feel free to visit these sheet pan recipes from FoodNetwork.com.