Boneless turkey breasts are great meat to feed a crowd. Some boneless turkey breasts can feed up to ten people. So, it’s terrific meat to cook on a Sunday night for dinner and then use as leftovers on Monday. I prepared this recipe in an Instant Pot, and it makes the meat shredded and tender very quickly. I also like that this recipe is a Keto diet friendly.
Yummy Boneless Turkey Breast Instant Pot Recipe
Simple Ingredients for Keto Style Instant Pot Boneless Turkey Breast Recipe:
1.5 – 2 lb turkey breast (boneless)
1 large yellow onion sliced and halved
2 bags of frozen tricolor Peppers (I used 365 brands)
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp paprika
1 cup chicken broth or bone broth
salt and pepper
Easy Instructions for Keto Style Instant Pot Boneless Turkey Breast Recipe:
1. If turkey breast is rolled up and tied. Remove the ropes and flatten on a plate. Season the turkey with granulated garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. Turn the Instant Pot to saute. Add coconut oil.
3. Add the seasoned turkey breast brown for 5 minutes on each side. Then, remove to a clean plate.
4. Add the onions and peppers to the Instant Pot. Cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add turkey breast back in the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of broth.
6. Add lid, lock in place, seal valve. Change the settings to Meat / Stew or Pressure cook and set time for 1 1/2 hours.
7. When you open up the Instant Pot after it depressurizes naturally, Use two forks and shreds the turkey breast.
8. Serve warm in a nice size bowl.
9. Feel free to add shredded cheese and fresh avocado.
Here’s the recipe you can print if you want.
So, what do you think? Looks yummy, right? I love this recipe and will make it again soon. Boneless turkey breast is flavorful and doesn’t have to be used only on Thanksgiving. How often do you eat Turkey breast? Please leave a comment below.