Here is a quick and easy Mexican Scrambled Eggs in a boat for breakfast or breakfast for dinner. I made this dish recently for the kids and I when I needed a quick meal to make. It includes pantry items and can be made in 15 minutes. Here we go.
6 eggs (2 per person)
Splash of milk
3-4 tablespoon Your Favorite Salsa
3 Old El Paso Bowls
1 tablespoon of Mexican Seasoning
3 Bacon cooked in strips break in half
Scramble the eggs with milk and pour them in a greased warm skillet. Then when they start to set, add the salsa and then the cheese and continue mixing until it is to your liking. Place in a tortilla bowl like the one below.
Here is the end result. Looks great right. It was delicious. It made 3 total bowls (boats).
Here is the recipe if you want to print it.
Mexican Scrambled Eggs In A Boat
- 6 eggs
- Splash of milk
- 3 Old El Paso Bowls
- 4 tablespoon Salsa
- 1 tablespoon of Mexican Seasoning
- 3 Bacon cooked and chopped into pieces
- Scramble the eggs with milk and pour them into a greased, warm skillet.
- Then when they start to set, add the salsa and then the cheese and continue mixing until it is to your liking.
- Place in a tortilla bowl like the one below.
What is your favorite Mexican dish? Please leave a comment below.
Please note the link above is affiliate links through Amazon and at no additional cost to you, I will receive affiliate fees if you click through and decide to make a purchase.